Sunday, May 30, 2010

Empty Nest?





It happened.....Noah (Prince 2) graduated from High School Friday night. I think I'm supposed to have some type of emotions regarding this, yet I feel numb. I'm so proud of him, his accomplishments, his choice of friends and the Godly man he has allowed the Lord to create in him. He is wise, sensitive and caring....and yet wants to move to the next step very strongly. I want that for him too, it is what is right. Yet I wonder when I will get over telling him to pick up something, say 'thank you', and so many other things. He is still my child, yet an young adult. I pray for his future, just as I do Josh's (Prince 1), I pray that God will hold them in His mighty hand and protect them from the evil in the world. I pray that God will give me the wisdom to be the 'mom' and help me release them into His care and protection.

Mom's been gone just over a year and Daddy two. How I wish they could share this moment with us. On this Memorial Day weekend, I just ask God to tell them hello for me and let them know just how much their service means to me and so many others. I feel like I'm rambling now, so here are some recent photos. Take care. M

Location:Little Rock Arkansas

No comments: